|Why VivoQuant?||VQ features||Plugin Modules||Download VQ!|
Please note that a temporary license will be issued for a trial period. You will be required to provide your name and the name of your institution. Follow the instructions below to register for a license once the software is installed on your computer. An inviCRO team member will follow up to provide additional information about the software and its use.
If you wish to download the alpha/beta version or the previous release of VivoQuant, please click here.
How do I get the license?
After you have successfully downloaded and installed the software, please load VivoQuant and go to Help -> Registration and submit a license registration ticket. You will then receive a trial license shortly thereafter via email.
Recommended System Requirements:
– Windows 7/8, in 32 or 64 bit (a 64 bit PC windows computer is recommended).
– Mac OS X (10.7 and higher).
– Linux (RHEL 5 and higher).
– Minimum 2GB RAM (increased RAM dependent upon user applications).
– Internet speeds – 4mbps downstream and 1mbps upstream.