Invicro is a growing global organisation, providing imaging services in support of translational drug discovery and drug development. The London site is involved in the development and manufacture of radiopharmaceuticals for injection into patients/volunteers as part of clinical programmes.
The Production Manager’s principal accountabilities are to effectively manage activities and resources in the Production area, in a safe and compliant manner, in order to support Invicro clinical scanning activities.
The role will be responsible for:
- Managing the Production Chemists
- Training new members of staff
- Ensuring day-to-day running of Production laboratories
- Supporting distribution activities of radiotracers externally
- Managing radiotracer implementation projects
- Driving on-going review of existing processes and implement solutions to improve and consolidate operational efficiency
- Diagnosing faults on Production equipment and organising repair as required
- Overseeing Production equipment preventive maintenance programme
- Maintaining Production equipment and radiotracers validated
- Meeting site compliance requirements
- Deputising for the Head of Clinical Chemistry, when required.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- A BSc/MSc Degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Strong experience in PET radiochemistry and process automation
- Preferably, experience of working with short-lived radioisotopes (Especially Carbon-11 and Fluorine 18)
- Good understanding of relevant UK legislation and regulations
- Excellent Communication and Team working skills
- Previous people management experience
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Contributory Pension, Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance & Flexible Benefits options
To apply for this position please forward your CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant experience to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
We ensure compliance with Data Protection laws and you can find our Privacy Notice on the company website.
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably
qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.