Laboratory Support Technician
Location: London, U.K
This is an exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Technician to provide competent back-up and assistance to the microbiology activities undertaken onsite along with providing scientific staff with routine technical support. Invicro is involved in the development and manufacture of radioisotopes for injection into patients/volunteers as part of clinical programmes.
The role will be responsible for:
- Providing back-up to Microbiology as required, including raising OOS reports and deviations.
- Carrying out laboratory support activities for the day to day running of a busy GMP QC Laboratory.
- Providing routine technical support as required to ensure that equipment is always available for use and that reagents and other materials are prepared to appropriate standards
- Assisting with the preparation of the required documentation (Standard Operating Procedures and risk assessments) for daily activities.
- Provide assistance/cover for the team as required and to carry out other reasonable duties as requested by the line manager.
- Training new staff in buffer preparation, equipment calibration, environmental monitoring, sanitization techniques.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- A Degree in a scientific discipline
- Practical laboratory experience or extensive relevant experience in pharmaceutical microbiology
- Previous experience in a GxP environment desirable
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Good safety awareness
- Excellent Communication and Team working skills
- An ability to organize own work, set priorities and determine requirements so multiple tasks are achieved in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to adapt to change quickly and easily
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Contributory Pension, Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance & Flexible Benefits options
To apply for this position please forward your CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant experience to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ensure compliance with Data Protection laws and you can find our Privacy Notice by clicking here.
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Imanova Limited, company registered in England and Wales, with registration number 07516277, trading as Invicro.