Junior IT Support Analyst
Location: London, U.K
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing life sciences company that provides medical imaging and services and software to the drug development community. The Junior IT Support Analyst will be responsible for providing technical support to users, including troubleshooting user software and/or hardware problems and the repairing of computer systems, peripherals, printers and other related IT devices.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide first level\second level Help Desk support to end users in an office and laboratory
- Resolve variety of issues and identify, research and resolve technical problems. May monitor
helpdesk line and ticket system, log service requests, and handle or distribute service requests
- Troubleshoot and identify sources of hardware/software issues; take corrective action
- Repair computer systems, peripherals, printers, and other related IT devices
- Maintain and control asset and inventory listings
- Interact with personnel productively and positively and facilitate healthy communication and
- Maintain and control technology-related documentation, technical materials, and publications
- Manage software registrations, warranty and support agreement information
- Maintain back up check lists as required
- Perform administrative and other duties as assigned by IT Team leader
The successful candidate will have:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience supporting user hardware and software
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer technology and repair, or equivalent combination of training
- Excellent organization and communication skills, written and verbal; able to communicate
technical issues to non-technical individuals
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft operating systems and productivity software such as
Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good multi-tasking capabilities
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent team working skills
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Contributory Pension, Bonus, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance & Flexible Benefits options
To apply for this position please forward your CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant experience to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ensure compliance with Data Protection laws and you can find our Privacy Notice by clicking here.
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Imanova Limited, company registered in England and Wales, with registration number 07516277, trading as Invicro.