|Why iPACS?||iPACS Features||iPACS Discovery||iPACS Clinical||iPACS GLP||iPACS Specifications|
iPACS® Discovery with batch processing modules
The iPACS® Discovery is a sophisticated, time-saving, web-based global data management solution designed for pharmaceutical and large pre-clinical imaging laboratories. Incorporate efficient batch processing and reporting capabilities into analysis workflows to increase study productivity. Easily connect imaging instruments from multiple manufacturers that export DICOM or native image formats. Secure, web-based access and complete integration with VivoQuant™ allows users to access, view, and analyze their data and collaborate seamlessly.
1 High-powered reporting and analysis capabilities
- Associate relevant metadata or study information with projects and images with customizable study forms (e.g., injected dose, body weight, calibration unit, etc).
- Includes iPACS reporting module that enables accelerated report generation for relational database, images, movies, etc.
- Enhance workflows with advanced batch analysis processing modules (Xenograft Tumor and Optical Segmentation Tools).
- Uses project-tree data organization with role-based authorization for image study management of image and non-image data.
- Supports storing and indexing of image data sets across multiple modalities (CT, PET, SPECT, MR and Optical).
- Includes extensive query function to search over image metadata.
- On-site installation and training included - we connect your imaging systems.
- Optionally delivered on a HP Proliant ML350 G6 Special (Intel Xeon Processor, 4GB RAM, 6TB of SATA RAID5 disk storage).
Easy data transfer
- Enhance productivity with bidirectional communication between iPACS and VivoQuant™, offering a seamless solution for managing, viewing and analyzing image data and associated files.
- Batch transfer data from DICOM clients and storage drives.
- Share data easily via public links and iPACS dropzone.
- Access the iPACS web-based server from any terminal with authenticated network access (Supported Web Browsers: Internet Explorer 8+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari).
- Securely sync to inviCRO hosted iPACS for remote cloud access (available upon request).
iPACS Discovery comes with all the iPACS features described here
The study planner: keep everyone posted
With the study planner you can manage all imaging events across multiple studies and modalities (e.g. shipments, radiolabeling, acquisition, ex-vivo analysis, etc.) and view multiple events from multiple studies on one day. The study planner really helps a laboratory director follow up on how the imaging scanners are utilized and to coordinate planning between users. It is possible to create and edit data points from customizable forms and to associate them with a particular event.
Automated processing module: tumor NM/CT analysis tool
- Process cohorts in batches.
- Review most effective tumor segmentation approach, “Winning Tumors.” Fully integrated with VivoQuant for complete QA/QC.
- Compile finalized results from “Winning Tumors.”
- Generate master spreadsheets, plots and study reports with embedded images, movies and link to download image data directly from .pdf file.
Automated processing module: optical analysis tool
The automated processing for luminescence can operate entire cohorts in batches and previews analysis results with automated QA/QC images with Region of Interest (ROI). Users can modify the size of the ROI and re-process. A master spreadsheet containing quantitative information can be published with embedded links to image data.
2D Image annotator
Batch upload and associated customizable metadata available for every 2D image (histology slides displayed above).
Images and associated metadata are stored and indexed on the iPACS in the relational database to be queried and retrieved.
Easy to generate all-inclusive reports.
Customizable forms: capture unlimited information
The customizable study forms allow users to associate relevant metadata or study information to projects and to images (e.g., injected dose, body weight, quantification calibration unit, etc).