|Why iPACS?||iPACS Features||iPACS Discovery||iPACS Clinical||iPACS GLP||iPACS Specifications|
iPACS® main features
iPACS® is a sophisticated, time-saving, web-based platform designed for academic laboratories and small CROs (contract research organizations). Easily connect imaging instruments from multiple manufacturers that export DICOM or native image formats (non-Dicom). iPACS is a secure data management system with web-based access and complete integration with VivoQuant™, allowing users to access, view and analyze their data and collaborate seamlessly.
- Uses project-tree data organization with role-based authorization for image study management of image and non-image data.
- Supports storing and indexing of image data sets across multiple modalities (CT, PET, SPECT, MR and Optical).
- Includes extensive query function to search over image metadata.
- On-site installation and training included - we connect your imaging systems.
- Optionally delivered on a HP Proliant ML350 G6 Special (Intel Xeon Processor, 4GB RAM, 6TB of SATA RAID5 disk storage).
Easy data transfer
- Enhance productivity with bidirectional communication between iPACS and VivoQuant™, offering a seamless solution for managing, viewing and analyzing image data and associated files.
- Batch transfer data from DICOM clients and storage drives.
- Share data easily via public links and iPACS dropzone.
- Access the iPACS web-based server from any terminal with authenticated network access (Supported Web Browsers: Internet Explorer 8+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari).
- Securely sync to inviCRO hosted iPACS for remote cloud access (available upon request).
The home screen is the starting point for an iPACS user, as all tools and features can be reached from this screen. The home screen can be customized according to personal preference.
Project tree driven data management solutions
Designed to give the user ultimate freedom in organizing their studies and image data. The Browser and WebDisk are connected at each branch of the project tree.
The iPACS browser
The iPACS browser is a relational database management system (RDBMS) where image data can be parsed over user specified fields. The browser follows the DICOM standard hierarchy (Patient/Study/Series/Image).
- A: Quickly switch between browser and WebDisk view of a project, and move within project tree.
- B: The iPACS browser follows the DICOM standard hierarchy (Patient/Study/Series/Image). Customizable key-value mappings.
- C: Download image data and open directly in the VivoQuantTM desktop client.
- D: Filter over metadata fields.
- E: View data points associated with an individual image (e.g. Injected Dose, Cohort/Group Name, Quantitative, etc).
- F: Upload DICOM files to current project via web, or use StoreSCU from your DICOM client.
The iPACS WebDisk
The iPACS WebDisk is a repository for organizing associated files of any type.
- A: Switch between the WebDisk and browser view of a project with a single click.
- B: Additional support for importing non-DICOM data.
- C: Store files in any file format (e.g. Spreadsheets, Reports, PowerPoint and Image Files).
- D: Download, securely share with non-iPACS users, preview and manage files.
- E: Upload files to current project (multi-file upload supported for HTML5-compliant browsers).
- F: Create folder/sub-folder structure to further organize files.
- G: Search for files on the WebDisk with a full text indexing search engine.
The query functions
The query function allow iPACS users to search any images and keywords related to a study or to a project in the entire database.
Set up rules and roles
Exchange data with non-iPACS users
Generate public links with access limitations to share data with non-iPACS users or give access to your DropZone to enable non-iPACS users to share data with you.