Make an impact at a dynamic and growing company! Invicro seeks an experienced Paralegal to join the London team and who will play a key role as part of the global Commercial Office. The ideal candidate for the Corporate Paralegal role will be a commercially aware individual who can work independently and possesses hands-on experience reviewing and editing contracts, maintaining electronic document repositories, and supporting the legal requirements of a broad range of individuals across a variety of departments and levels of management.
Provide legal assistance to the Chief Legal Officer and Director of Legal Affairs for a wide variety of department requirements, including, but not limited to the following:
- Review and edit legal documents, including, but not limited to, confidentiality agreements, basic service agreements, work orders, and change orders and other contracts.
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of documents in regard to immigration and employment matters.
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of documents related to intellectual property matters.
- Assist in the management of risk management and insurance matters.
- Assist in the management of corporate development matters.
- Prepare, review, and maintain minutes, resolutions, written consents, and corporate organizational documents.
- Assist with matters related to the Company’s internal and external auditors, executive and director compensation, and stock plan administration.
- Maintain corporate minute books and corporate seals.
- Manage the legal department’s files and maintain the electronic contract database
- Assist with other legal matters as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Paralegal Certification preferred
- Must have had previous in-house paralegal experience
- Highly skilled in standard office software (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with third-party document management systems
- Ability to work independently and to successfully meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- An effective and supportive approach to team working
- Proactive and self-motivated
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.